WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded on your computer to access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or team’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, can be used to get to know the user.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR ON THIS WEBSITE AND WHICH ARE THEY?
- Analysis: these are cookies that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of how the users of the service use it. To do this, we analyse their browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Publicity: these are cookies designed to offer adverts that show products and/or personalised banners which, taking into account the most recent browsing habits, may be of interest to the user.
The list of the cookies used on this website is the following:
Collect information on the browsing of users through the website in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of the users or the specific postal address from where they are connected.
Google Analytics Google Privacy Centre
Zopim allows us to live chat to give support and resolve queries directly with customers and users of the website. We have detected the cookie “__cfduid” to identify the user of Zopin internally and know their preferences regarding use of the internal Zopim module. Possibly, “__zprivacy” and “__zlcid” will also be created.
These cookies provide us with support for our users and customers as it identifies the users and knows the previous chats we have had with them.
Zopim Data Protection Policy: https://www.zendesk.com/company/privacy/
Note: “own” cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “third party” cookies are also used by the service provider indicated in the above table.
HOW CAN I DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your computer by setting up the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Other browsers: check the documentation of the browser you have installed.